Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lit Review Pow!

Its not exactly a talk, but I've done a ~20 page literature review. I'll post it up here soon, or talk at it. I kept imagining that I was explaining it out loud to someone and using that to work out how to construct it. I think its the first piece of writing I've enjoyed doing since early high school.

I've also been skiing (yay), written the specs for 2 assignments and by this time next week I'll have gone on 8 flights in 3 months. I'm quite frustrated at all of this. Before I did my lit review I had this beautiful period where I was actually getting research done.

1 comment:

  1. hey, any chance there'll be more awesome vids?
    i feel that you really had something awesome going here, and it kinda died out. i'd love to see more!

    ReplyDelete